Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Don't Eat The Eggs!!!

Check this out.

Someone ruined my Easter! "The Canadian Food Inspection Agency and Cadbury Adams Canada Inc., are warning the public not to consume 39 g Cadbury Caramilk, Caramilk Maple and Caramilk Café chocolate eggs described below because these may contain pieces of hard plastic." May contain pieces of hard plastic?? What does that mean? Did somebody drop his lunch box into the mixing vat? I've seen Discovery channel's How it's Made and I don't think that most factories are faced with the problem of 'chunks of hard plastic' meeting their products...

Apparently this is a real problem with the Cadbury eggs this year. Boo-urns because they are one of my favorite yearly treats!

For more Cadbury Egg Goodness look here, and here!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Your "cream egg" image is a little misleading...the cream eggs are not in the recall. ;)

Whew...we don't have to cancel easter. :)

Tracey said...

I know...but it was a close one. I adore the Maple eggs. I am truly sad.

I never really understood the creme egg thing. The ones that I get are always too thick, and goopy, not creamy. The sugar has started to crystalize in the shell and sometimes is even in a semi-solid state when you buy them.