Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Everyone needs to have a Pepito in their life...


You see, if I had a Pepito, then I could sit back, and let all of the rude people get what's commng to them... I'm not a violent person by nature (cough cough) (Be quiet Munro!) (and Travis)

Ok, I tend to like violence, but only after being nice hasn't worked. But sometimes, you have to lay a smackdown on someone before they listen.

Case in point: There's this woman who thinks that her store is the best one, and the only store that deserves any attention. She attacks my co-workers so often that after the scene she caused today, Security intervened to prevent me from tearing her a new one. AND after I told my supervisor what happened, her and the mall manager went to inform the person that she was not to ever speak to us in a demeaning manner again. If you get TWO supervisors out of the office in one visit, that's something to be afraid of around here!

If I had a Sock Puppet like Pepito there, he could have dealt with her in a very violent fashion, and saved everyone the hassle of ever speaking to Her ever again!

PS - of the 130 stores in the mall... I love 129 of them... and I like the people in them... Only wish evil on the one :-)

3 comments:

Christy said...

The suspense is killing me...which ONE?! We don't have Ambercrombie and Fitch here. :D

Come on..it starts with....and ends with...

:D

Tracey said...

I can't say... because only a couple of stores start with a Q...

and both end with an S too :-)

Anonymous said...

I don't see why you would think that I assume you to be violent! More like...constructively mean. T.