Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Blatherings

For some reason, I cannot seem to focus lately. My mind is going a million miles a minute. Perhaps it's because this week, while being a short work week, is one of the busiest ones I've got on record for the longest while.

Monday I had Sparks, Wednesday we are selling cookies door-to-door in East College Park, Thursday I have a dental checkup and cleaning, and then I'm leaving for home for Easter. I'm going alone this weekend. The hubby is going to a Bachelor party for Stan. (He's one of Travis best friends and he's getting married to Margorie on April 22nd.)

I want to get out to the Broadway Theater this week sometime and see What the Bleep? Down the Rabbit Hole. If I don't get there tonight, then I'm hooped! Maybe I can squeeze it in after cookies on Wednesday, but I fear that it would be more like wishful thinking.

I am impatiently waiting for the release of the Dixie Chicks new album, thanks to Becky! She had a link to their site, and I've listened to that song about 25 times since :-) I never would have really called myself a Dixie Chicks fan, but I do have all of their albums, and I would go see them in concert... I guess that does make me a fan! I'll be at HMV on May 23rd to buy a copy for Becky and myself, before Shumon even gets the store open that Morning!

In other news, my wisdom teeth will be going far far away, and I'll be getting the good drugs that go along with dental surgery on the 21st. I'm kinda scared of being put under though. I'm not liking it, because I see all of the people coming down from the oral surgeons office every day, and they look out of it, and sore... I'd rather have pain from removing them, than the pain from living with them.

No comments: