Thursday, April 06, 2006

My Husband thinks I've lost it.

I am having problems with my wisdom teeth. They are hurting me! I've been taking more than the "daily recommended dose" of my favorite over-the-counter pills for a couple of days now, and I think that last night was the sign that I need to stop.

First, I was itchy all night. Not really a new thing, as I Love love, LOVE to have Travis (or my Mom, or a friend, or a door frame) scratch my back. But when I went to sleep, I had the strangest dreams.

The first was that I was flying a plane, and most everyone I have ever met was on the plane. Our destination: The North Pole. Santa had opened up a 5 star resort there, and we were testing the place out.

The Next dream was at the mall, I was throwing a birthday party for someone, and the mall was all decorated in banners, and streamers. The birthday girl (I have no clue who it was, I saw nothing but the back of her head) (she was a brunette) got to go on a shopping spree in whatever stores she wanted, and get whatever she wanted, and I handed over a huge platinum credit card to each of the store managers to cover the costs of the party, and her spending.

The last dream before I woke up, I was married to Robert DeNiro. Bob and I were living in a penthouse in New York and he had to go to LA to do a movie. He and I had a fight, because apparently, I hate LA, and I wanted to stay at home in NYC. The last thing I remember clearly in the dream is him telling me "I forgive you, but I won't forget this."

Please remember to ALWAYS stay within the dosage guidelines!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To say that you've "lost it" is a gross overstatement b/c frankly my dear you never"had it" to begin with! tee hee