Sunday, April 23, 2006

Natalie Portman will Kill your dog for fun!

Tonight's Saturday Night Live was a repeat. It was from a couple of months ago and featured Natalie Portman hosting and Fall Out Boy as the musical guest.

I saw this on it's first showing and nearly wet my pants, I was laughing so hard. Natalie and the cast parody the Eazy-E's song "No More ?'s".

Here's the link to the video on NBC.com, and here's the Script for those of you who have computers that suck (like I do) and your video clips are really choppy. WARNING:
extremely bad language ahead...

Interviewer – "We’re sitting here today with film star Natalie Portman.
Natalie – Hello.
Interviewer – So Natalie, what’s a day in the life of Natalie Portman like?
Natalie – You really want to know?
Interviewer - Please, tell us.
Natalie raps-


i don't sleep motherf**ker off that yak and the bourbon
doin 120 getting head while i'm swervin
"damn Natalie, you a crazy chick"
yo shut the f**k up and suck my d**k
i'm bustin dudes mouths like gushers motherf**ker
roll up on NBC and smack the s**t out Jeff Tucker
"what you want Natalie?"
to drink and fight!
"what you need Natalie?"
to f**k all night!

don't test me when i'm crazy on that airplane glue
put my foot down your throat 'til your s**t's in my shoe
leave you screamin', pay for my dry cleanin'
f**k your man, it's my name that he's screamin

Interviewer – "I’m sorry Natalie, are we to believe you condone driving while intoxicated?
Natalie – I never said I was a role-model.
Interviewer – But, what about the kids that look up to you? Do you have a message for them?
Natalie –
all the kids lookin up to me can s**k my d**k
it's Portman, motherf**ker, drink 'til i'm sick
slit your throat and pour nitrous down the hole
watch you laugh and cry - while i laugh, you die
and all the dudes, you know i'm talkin to you
"we love you Natalie"
i wanna f**k you too!

P! is for Portman
P! is for p**sy
i'll kill your f**kin dog for fun so don't push me (laughing)

Interviewer - Wow, Natalie, I’m surprised…All this from a Harvard graduate?
Natalie - Well, there’s a lot you may not know about me.
Interviewer – Really? Such as?
Natalie -
when i was in harvard, i smoked weed every day
i cheated every test and snorted all the yay
i got a def posse, you got a bunch of dudes
i'll sit right down on your face and take a s**t!

Hook guy –
Natalie you are a badass bitch (hell yeah)
and i will pay for your dry cleaning when my s**t gets in your shoe (what)
as for the drug use, well i can vouch for that
my d**k is scared of you, girl

Interviewer - Okee doke, Natalie one final question, if you could steal a smooch from any guy in Hollywood, Who would it- (Interrupted by a chair hitting him in the head.)
Natalie – No more questions!
WHAT!

No comments: