Friday, May 05, 2006

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

I'm not sure how the Mexican independence Day celebration became a beginning of summer Drink-fest, but Happy independence Day! Now, will someone pass me a cerveza, por favor?

In other news, a hostile takeover was, sadly, averted. I was looking forward to a screaming match here at work. Now, It's all up to our legal department in Toronto to resolve. Aaah the smell of conflict resolution. The funniest thing about The Office on NBC, is that I really do work with people just like the ones on the show.

3 comments:

Vile Blasphemer said...

Hello, I surfed in on the random blog button-

Hostile takeovers are a rough ticket from either side. Hope everything plays out alright.

Tracey said...

I work in a shopping center, so the worst that we can do is change a store's locks, and shut them out... but "Hostile Takeover" sounds much more dramatic!

Anonymous said...

I think everyone works with people like those on The Office. Especially people who work in an office.