Friday, May 05, 2006

Busy, busy, busy...

I'm going to make an angel food cake tonight for Travis' birthday this weekend. He is going to be, um, older. (He gets a little sensitive about his age) There are people going for drinks and Kareoke on Saturday night, so I'll have a few pictures of the festivities.

Other than that, I'm going to make Travis open his present early, I want to use it this weekend.
I'm going to wirte it here, so Travis No Peeking!! I bought him the box set of The Godfather movies... We can watch them this weekend! Ok, now you can read again.

I was a good wife yesterday. I fixed a bunch of his shirts that had loose or missing buttons. I hate sewing so I kind of let it build up until there is a bunch. (I usually lose the buttons before I get the shirt fixed.) I still have to fix a pair of his pants, and I think that I need to hem (and learn how to hem) some new pants that he's bought.

I cannot believe that it's Freaking May already! I have so much to do and that I want to get done. I remember being a kid and the days would drag on so slowly. I have a weird schedule for the next couple of weeks. I'm having Mondays off and having to work on Saturdays. I think that for your enjoyment, I will live blog a Saturday in the Mall for you. If you are interested. :-)

No comments: