Thursday, May 04, 2006

My first shot at joining the Thursday 13 Club!

Thirteen Things that Tracey was asked at work!
1. When does the Our Lady Peace concert start tonight?
2. Where are the bathrooms?
3. Who makes the best sandwich in the mall?
4. Where can I get a beer?
5. Why did the _________ store close?
6. Can you do something about the panhandlers outside?
7. Do you have change for a $20?
8. What time does the mall close?
9. How do I get to the 6th floor? (asked by someone standing in front of the elevator!)
10. Can I get bus tickets from you?
11. What is the phone number for __________ store?
12. Is there a dentist in this building?
13. Are you single? (tied with) Can I buy you a drink?
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


22 comments:

feedscott said...

How bout:

How do I get to ________ ?

future lines is loaded

pvtB)fs

Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

So did you take him up on the drink?

My 13 is up!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what you do at work but you sure get asked a lot of questions. :) I'm also wondering if you went for that drink or not? :)

Carmen said...

I'd pay good money for someone to ask me out. :) What do you do?

Tracey said...

I'm married, so I politely declined the offer...this time ;-)

Andrew said...

Did you have all the answers?

AC

btw, my TT is here.

Angie said...

Welcome to the TT! :) You poor thing, having to put up with the stupid questions! I work in client services in a medical lab. We get the craziest phone calls sometimes.

Happy Thursday!

Emily said...

Welcome to the 13!!!

#9 made me LOL

Happy Thursday! :)

Lisa said...

Welcome to TT! :)

Our Lady Peace? I'd love to go to that concert. :)

Just Nancy said...

I remember the guy that sat the front desk in the barracks I lived in once had a list like that - only he had how many times he got asked things like "When does the mess hall close?" - 85 times.

My TT is up, too.

Leanne said...

Thanks for joining in, and congratulations! Your blog is now a featured blog for the next week at the Thursday Thirteen Hub.

:D

lisa said...

Nice list :)

Congrats on the feature!!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the 13!

People ask some dumb questions sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Funny list...but hey at least you got asked out...lol!

Anonymous said...

Okay, now I'm curious what you do! Especially after reading the next post, too. That's quite a list of questions, and fun to read. The endless questions must drive you nuts.

Jennifer said...

welcome to T13! what a nice way to start with being the featured blog!

Jane said...

Did you have all the answers????
Great list.
Mine are up too. Hope you will stop by and congratulations on being the featured blog!

Lazy Daisy said...

Welcome to T13. Wow, congrats on being the featured blog. I agree with Jane, did you have the answers. My daughter lives in Saskatoon also. She is the one who started me blogging. Thanks for coming by.

becky said...

Hey, that's my mom up there! ^^^

:)

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

#13 is definitely better than "how do I get to the 6th floor?"!

Congrats on being featured.

Your Mother said...

Great list! My Thirteen are here. I'm running a little behind this week.

Anonymous said...

LOL your list of questions is funny! I hope you post your answers next time :)