Thursday, May 18, 2006

To Travis: I love you!


May 18th 2006
Since today is my fourth
Wedding Anniversary, here are
Thirteen Reasons I love My Husband

1. He snuck out to my parents house to ask
my Dad's permission to Marry Me.

2. He will help me with computer stuff, even
though he doesn't think that I should blog.

3. He drives me to work even when doing so
will make him late for his job.

4. He watches girlie movies with me, and
he only laughs a little bit when I cry during
the sappy parts.

5. He puts up with all of the craft supplies,
and boxes that come with me being the Head
Guider in my Spark Unit, even though we
have a VERY small house.

6. Two words: He cooks.

7. He treats my little Brothers like his own.

8. He stands up for what is right, and he will
always defend the little guy.

9. He is irresistible when he tilts his head,
gives me a grin and a wink, and saunters away.

10. He looks HOT in a suit.

11. When I do stupid things, he still loves me.

12. When we said our wedding vows in front of
God, our families and our friends, he was so
nervous, he could barely squeak out the "I Do".
I decided then and there that I had to love him
forever, because there was no way he could say
those words ever again!

13. He has a cute bum. Yeah, I'm superficial :-)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



19 comments:

MaR said...

Very sweet TT, happy anniversary! my tt is up :)

Chaotic Mom said...

I can't remember my fourth year of marriage. I can't remember much of anything since the oldest boys was born... ;)

Good list, though! My T13 is up at: www.chaotichome.blogspot.com.

Wendy Boucher said...

Very sweet. He sounds quite loveable.

Carmen said...

Cooks and looks good in a suit? lucky you. :)

Margaret said...

Happy Anniversary! What a sweet Hubby! -Mix

Lisa said...

He sounds like a great guy! Happy Anniversary! :)

the lizness said...

Happy Anniversary! and so lucky it's on a Thursday so you can list all these wonderful memories as a T13 :)

I'm up today

Strong Enough said...

He sounds like an amazing man! Wow! Gave me chill bumps! Happy Anniversary.

My TT is up!

Sonya said...

Happy Anniversary! My T13 is up!

Unknown said...

HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Love is in the air.

my t t is up

Jane said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Let's hear it for cute bums!! Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!

My list is up.

Kelly said...

Your husband sounds wonderful!

Happy Aniversary!

Undercover Angel said...

That's so sweet. Your husband sounds like a wonderful man. My TT is up.

Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, what a great guy. Would love to meet you when we come to visit our daughter.

Susan said...

Awwww....happy anniversary!!

My TT is up.

Kim said...

he sounds great...happy anniversary. I, too, love the two little words "he cooks"...lucky for me, my hubby cooks too.

Jackie said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have many, many, many, many more happy years together.

"He cooks" I have that too. Isn't it great!!!

Lynn said...

A belated Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby. He sounds like a great guy. Thanks for dropping by my TT and offering your thoughts on Dan Brown's book. It's good to hear other perspectives......you don't get that often as a SAHM. It's 12:34am and the girls are still going strong;-) Looks to be a long night, but they seem to be having a great time!

Leanne said...

Happy anniversary!! He sounds like a great catch, and the butt part is TOTALLY important! ;)