Wednesday, May 31, 2006

What's up Y'all?

So I'm hearing rumors about a blogger gathering in Regina, and perhaps one in S'toon this summer. This would be Uber cool! I'd like to meet some of you out there. See who is really behind some of these awesome thoughts and amazing pages!

So let's get out there and mingle over a bbq pit and perhaps a Rider game. Count me in!

EDIT: I just got a note from Stephen Glauser. He and Saskboy are making the arrangements for the get-togethers. The links to RSVP and such are here: Stephen and Saskboy. Stop by and get your name on the list!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Myself and Saskboy have organized it. You can check out the details here:

http://www.stephenglauser.com/2006/05/saskblogs_meet_2006.html
http://www.abandonedstuff.com/2006/05/28/saskblogs_meet_2006/

And let us know your intentions :)

Tracey said...

Thanks for the Links, I'll edit them up there right away!

Christy said...

Haven't heard a thing about any gatherings in S'toon..only Regina. Drop me a line if a S'toon gathering happens.