Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Free cookies!


Sometimes, I get really spoiled.

I just got a couple of double chocolate cookies from the wonderful people at Cookies By George. Hmmm...How can I get more....???

(Gratituous plug ahead) What a fantastic product they sell there at Cookies By George. You can get them in many different flavours and they are all Fat free and have ZERO calories!!! What an amazing food product!!!

Ok, they aren't really fat free or a zero calorie product, but they are tasty and like everything else on the planet, they are intended to be consumed in moderation. :-)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I love Cookies By George! They are the best cookies I have ever had except for my Grandma's cookies of course. While in Edmonton I had a coupon for this wonderful establishment. Buy 6 cookies get 6 free. They were soooooo good. Every now and again I spulge and get a couple of them. MMMMMMM, cookies!