Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there!

I called my Dad tonight and got to tell him the story of my new-found free time :-)

He's pretty excited for me. I won't really say much more until I cash my last paycheque, and then I can share the rest of the sordid details. Needless to say, things are going to take an interesting turn around here.

In other news, Travis threw me a Suprise bash on Saturday. We went to the Q-Room and played some pool and had a great time watching The Oilers Kick some serious butt.

Josh and Tiffany bought me a present. I got The O.C. Board Game! Now we can hang out and prove just how addicted we are to the show by spouting off random facts and details to win points !!! It will make for some fun evenings with them :-) Thanks guys!

No comments: