Friday, June 16, 2006

Whoo Hoo!

The work thing is solved! Yee haw! I came out of a meeting at 3:00 this afternoon happier than I ever have been!

So I attempt to give my notice all day. I'm informed at 1:45 that I've got a "sit down" with the boss at 3. I went in expecting the worst; I came out feeling like I had just scammed them out of 2 weeks pay. I am done working for "the evil empire" as of tomorrow. I basically get 5 weeks severance pay. That is fantastic! I'm leaving on somewhat good terms. I mean I'm leaving on MY TERMS! and no one's feelings got hurt. I love my union!

On a happy note, 5 weeks of pay means that I can take some time and find something that I want to do, instead of something that I have to do.

I am ecstatic!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Wow..I think I missed some entries or something. ;)

Congrats?! :)