Thursday, June 29, 2006

Happy Thursday


Thirteen Things this week that make me smile:

1. I Love summer!

2. Slurpees are half price at the 7-11 near my house!

3. Only one sleep until Travis starts his holidays and
we head out of town for a week.

4. My baby sister is getting married in ONLY 8 DAYS!!!

5. My "new" haircolour looks Fantastic! (It's just new
hilights, but they are spiffy!

6. My other sister and her boyfriend are moved into
their new apartment in Sutherland. That means more
visits :-)

7. Baby Kaylee and I had another visit this week. (That
would make anyone happy though!)

8. I ran all of my errands this week, and still had tons
of free time to read my new book, Anybody out there
By Marian Keyes. (I'm almost finished!)

9. I got a belated birthday gift, a LaSenza gift card!
Mamma needs some new undies! :-)

10. I had a GREAT interview and I got a job offer!

11. I cleaned out a bunch of our "Trash" and turned it
into some other people's treasures through Saskatoon
Freecyclers
. If you aren't a member of your
Community's Freecycle group, JOIN IT!!!

12. While cleaning said "trash", I found a book that I
thought I had lost. It's the Guests of War Trilogy
by Kit Pearson. Great story about a British girl who is
sent to live in Canada during WWII.

13. I donated blood this morning. That always makes
me feel good inside!

Have a great Long weekend! No matter what day you
celebrate, July 1st or the 4th, celebrate safely, and
we'll see each other next week!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!



12 comments:

Just D said...

Happy 13 to you... I love freecycle and am ready to post my own batch of "trash" for pickup soon!

Anonymous said...

What a great happy, cheery, uplifting T13 - love to see happy people doing things that make them happy! Have a wonderful time on your trip :) I'm off to check out that Marian Keyes book on Amazon, thanks for the tip!

Have a terrific day, I played too...

Anonymous said...

OH, and P.S. - Congrats on the job offer!

Mama Kelly said...

congrats !!!

i dyed my hair this week too
glad you are happy with your highlights

Anonymous said...

looks like you've been busy! #12 sounds like a really good read

Ivÿ said...

hullo there!

wow! the way you posted your T13 reflects how happy you are, girl! =)

my t13 is up, too! http://ivan-ulrich.blogspot.com/

-ivan girl

Anonymous said...

Send my congrats to ur sis and donating blood freaked me out... u're awesome... keep donating :)

Happy t13~~

the lizness said...

I give blood too! I'm usually wiped out the rest of that day, but I feel good knowing I did it. btw - congrats on the shopping treasures - I shopped this week too and although I spent more than I wanted, I'm really happy with what I got and that's what counts, right? :)

Margaret said...

Highlights can often make all of the difference! Did you get your hair done for the wedding? Great list it has left me with that energizing peppy feeling this morning. (I needed that.) -Margie

MaR said...

Congrats on the job offer! Did you get your hair done for your sister's wedding? It seems everybody is having a long weekend, not us over here but it should be a quiet, relaxed one. Enjoy yours!

Crystie said...

This is such a great list. I am a huge reader myself, and apparently you like to read as well. Congrats on the job offer and the spiffy highlights! I have been thinking about joining a freecycle in my area, maybe I will do that today. Thanks for stopping by my TT.

Lady Jane said...

What color of highlights did you do? :) Congratulations on the job offer!

My list is here.