Thursday, June 08, 2006

It's Thursday again!


The Janelle (The only girl that I could ever
Live with and Live to tell the Tale) Edition of
Thirteen Things That I Like About You:
  1. You smell really good. (mmmm Satsuma)
  2. You have a great fashion sense.
  3. You let me borrow $5.00.
  4. You never called me names.
  5. You hated that ex-friend of mine too.
  6. You never spoil movies or tv shows for me.
  7. You let me win that foot race that one time.
  8. You told me that I had that parsley in my teeth, before I went over to talk to that cute boy.
  9. You keep all of the secrets that I tell you
  10. You went to my Grade six school dance with me and my friends, then we had a great sleepover afterwards.
  11. You never stole my clothes or shoes.
  12. You didn't mind if I hung out at work with you when I was bored or lonely.
  13. You said that I was the best roommate that you ever had.

I miss you lots Janelle! I am going to come to Calgary and sleep on your couch and steal your food, and drink lots with you! I hope that things keep going well for you!

9 comments:

YellowRose said...

Sound like a great friend and roommate!!


Happy Thursday, my TT is up!

Anonymous said...

I just love friends like that!

my TT is up!

MaR said...

We all need a Janelle in our lives, have fun you two in Calgary. Happy TT, mine is up :)

Unknown said...

Come by and pick up any or all of my T 13 banners-headers!!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful tribute of your best friend. I hope you two can meet up again and have a roaring good times!! that's what friends are for.

Happy Thursday13, mine is up.

Carmen said...

Nothing like a good friend! Enjoy your visit with her

Unknown said...

How happy this list is!! I love these kind of T 13s

Drop by mine and pick up a T 13 banner if you want! I made 'em for the blogrollers!!

Pixie said...

A good friend; ain't nothing better in life! :-) That was a sweet list to your friend!

Anonymous said...

She sounds like such a good friend!!