Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Lake House

I am slowly recovering from the joy of Kaylee's birth this week. What excitement! Plus, she came with that "new baby smell", and who isn't a sucker for that? :-) I've got oodles of pictures, but I'm going to get permission before I post them. (Kim and Curtis have already filled a memory card, I'm sure!)

I'm sure that we all have seen the ads for the new Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves movie, The Lake House. If you haven't, it appears to be about a boy and a girl who live at the same lakehouse, but two years apart from each other. The mailbox has some kind of time portal that allows them to write letters to each other. Of course they fall in love, but because of the time difference, they cannot be together... Or can they???

I really want to go see this movie. I've been hinting to the Husband since I saw the first trailer. He doesn't appear to be jumping for it the same way I am though. I still have a few days to twist his arm though ;-)

No comments: