Monday, June 12, 2006

A letter to Kim's baby:


Hey baby!!! You have to be born tomorrow, remember? Your Mommy and I had a talk and we (meaning me, Auntie Tracey) decided that you would be born on my birthday, so that I could spoil you rotten!

I hope that you are born tomorrow sometime, but truthfully, even if you don't come tomorrow, we are all just really glad that you are on your way. You will be so loved! We are all excited to meet you, and hold you, and spoil you silly! Your Mommy and Daddy both already love you so much, and their friends and family do too.

Please just come real soon. Don't wait until the 24th. That was just that silly Doctor's suggestion, not a "real" instruction, ok?

I eagerly await that phone call from your Daddy to get my bum to the hospital to meet you! Love Always, Your (Favorite, I hope) Auntie Tracey.

No comments: