Sunday, June 11, 2006

What a Fantastic Weekend!!!!

I'm in recovery from an AWESOME weekend!

For starters, Travis and I spent a great deal of time together this weekend. Quality time too :-) We went and played some pool at the Q-Room. The manager is a good friend of Travis' and he gave us a deal for the evening, but even on a regular night of pool or foosball or whatever, they are the best in the city. (Maybe I'm just biased because it's Trav's buddy) Plus, I got to go out for supper, so not cooking is always a bonus!

Then today, he took me to see the DaVinci Code. We went to a matinee so we spent the rest of the day making supper and just relaxing together. It was one of my top ten weekends ever! We didn't fight or yell or anything :-)

PLUS, as Becky has announced, I procured tickets, nay, INCREDIBLE tickets to the Dixie Chicks concert in Edmonton this November. That makes me super excited!!!

This has been a great weekend. I'm not sure what will be able to top it.

1 comment:

Breanne Gentner said...

I had an awesome weekend too, don't ya love it when that happens!?