Monday, June 26, 2006

My Favorite Episode

"HELL diddily ding dong crap!"
Anyone know which episode of The Simpsons this came from? Hint: It's an older one (Season eight) and it's said to almost every character in the show on someone's front lawn. I'll put the answer in the comments.
This line always makes me giggle. It makes me think of my Brothers Casey and Michael. They would always say that line and wait for my Mom to yell because they had said both 'Hell' and 'Crap'. Good Times :-)
What are your favorite lines or whole episodes?

3 comments:

Tracey said...

It's called "Hurricane Neddy" - (I think).

Ned's house is the only one that survives the hurricane. Rod and Todd are wearing shirts that say "I'm with Stupid" and "Butthole Surfers". They have to live in the church's relief centre.

Anyhoo, The line is said by Ned after his house falls down b/c the townsfolk re-built it in such a shoddy manner.

Terri said...

Oh where do I start. I think my all time favourite episode is where Homer has feelings for a sexy coworker.

In the end Marg joins him at the convention.

"Oh Margie, you came and you brought me a Turkey..on my vacation from Worky..or Margie."

Oh and when Marg starts bowling and that guy takes her for Brunch. That line he says about what "brunch" is gets me everytime.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.