Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Reality Television Night


Lauren (L.C. from Laguna Beach) is the Star of her own spin-off show that aired tonight. The Hills looks like it will be just as entertaining as Laguna was.

My sister Jennifer got me hooked on Laguna Beach, a show about a group of rich kids living in Laguna Beach, CA. The finale of season two was last week.

This new show follows LC as she gets an Internship at Teen Vogue and works her way through Fashion School.

Should be mindless MTV entertainment. :-)

PLUS!!!! Big Brother 7 All Stars starts tonight! Must go now, the show is about to start. Julie Chen is calling!

2 comments:

Just Me said...

My name is Kassidy, and I'm a Laguna Beach addict. And I think "The Hills" will be just as addicting! =D

Tracy S said...

My best friend is addicted to both.. I should give them a try some time. If I ever get time bewteen all the other reality tv I watch ... ESPECIALLY Big Brother.. Oh yeah!!! I sooo want Kaysar, Janie and Howie back.. I can not stand to hear IVettes voice for one more second though ...but you know what . Thank God it was not April. lol

Thanks for coming by by place :)

It's always cool to meet other Tracey's