Thursday, June 22, 2006

Thursday 13!

Since I missed last week, here's a good excuse:

Thirteen Reasons why I didn't do a 13 List last week:

1. I was Tired from my birthday party.

2. Ok, I was actually Hung over... not tired.

3. I was too busy Quitting my job.

4. (Which I am happy not going to anymore, by the Way!!!)

5. I was too busy making tea in my new white teapot.

6. I was Reading.

7. I was trying to find an apartment for my sister who is now moving to Saskatoon. (She's got a great one now, thanks to moi!)

8. I was watching Sex and the City, and I got so caught up in the drama with Mr. Big, that I forgot to do anything! (Chris Noth is so hot, he should be illegal!)

9. I was writing my newest novel, Confessions of a Non-Heiress: How I Became the New Paris Hilton. (You can buy it on Amazon.com)

10. I was washing my hair.

11. I couldn't post anything because I lost my voice! (Bonus points if you can actually prove that I didn't :-)

12. I was too upset by the loss of Laguna Beach for the summer.

13. I was much too busy treating my Spring Fever. Careful, it's contagious.

I'm really sorry that I missed you all last week, and I hope that I gave you a laugh this week to make up for it!

8 comments:

Christina said...

Sounds like you kept pretty busy :)

"I couldn't post anything because I lost my voice!" LOL, how does that one work? :p

My T13 is up.

the lizness said...

#10 washing your hair - definitely don't blog while near water...

thanks for visiting me today

julie said...

These all seem perfectly good reasons to me!

Anonymous said...

Good reasons, think I'll copy them ready for next time I miss a TT lol.

Thnx for visiting my TT
Mandy

astrocoz said...

Great excuses!

Thanks for stopping by my TT!

Carmen said...

They're all very good excuses. :) BTW, the Dixie Chicks come to DC in August. I'm trying to find someone to go with me. :)

Amy said...

OOOOO Dixie Chicks tickets! I am jealous! I need to find out if they are coming to my area! Thanks for the visit. I started posting answers today. I love the excuses, especially the voice one lol!

Pixie said...

Loved the Sex in The City excuse......... I can get caught up in watching that myself!