Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Stifled Laughter, aisle 5!



I swear that I just saw a guy, who looked like Waldo, you know, from the Where's Waldo books.

He had the red and white shirt, the red toque and the hair. No Jay Leno chin though.

Only in Saskatchewan will someone wear a toque in the Summer.

It's the things like this that I will miss when I leave here. You never can tell what will happen. The mall is kinda like a Where's Waldo picture...

There are 75 little dramas going on at once. People are happy, sad, in a rush, have all the time in the world, are hungry, are high, and all STILL just similar enough that you have to look really hard to find the one that you are looking for.

Holey moley do I need more caffine. I'm getting all weird! Starbucks, STAT! :-)

2 comments:

Terri said...

Oooh...Starbucks would be good right now. Enjoy!!

Christy said...

My husband wears one running in the spring and fall. He got irritable when I called it a touque and says "It's a beanie"! I guess there is a distinction.