Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Goodnight, If you can get cool enough!

I'm Hot. I don't mind the heat so much, but the humidity is what kills me. I was at Kim and Curtis' tonight. Tara is in Saskatoon with her two kidlets - Antoni and Lexie - and we had a fire and made some s'mores. And of course, I played with my baby, Kaylee. What a good time.

I think that the plan is to do it all again tomorrow night, but Travis is going to join us too. Curtis was a little "over-estrogened" I think.

Off topic, does anyone know when it's "safe" to give an expectant mother a gift? What I mean is, I heard once, that if you give a baby gift too soon, then it's bad luck for the remainder of the pregnancy... It's probably just an old wives tale or something, but superstition is superstition after all. I have a small, but cute gift to give a friend, and I want it to be a good thing :-)

I'm yawning up a storm, so I think it's time to bid you all a farewell. Goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Old wives tale. Go ahead and give the gift :)

Shannon said...

Give hugs, then the gift. The positive energy you create with a friendly hug negates the old wives's tale.

Give her a congrats from me too.