Saturday, July 15, 2006

I dreamt that I was Mrs. Stephen Colbert...

...Not just the guy, but the character. He told me that I was almost Republican enough to get married, so we did. (And I don't really like his show that much at all!!!!) (AND I'M NOT A REPUBLICAN!!!!)

It was a VERY strange dream. He was very robotic in his daily tasks and chores. Brushing his teeth, getting a glass of milk, eating cheerios. It was all weird. On the flip side though, there were perks to being Mrs. Colbert. I got to attend the Daily Show Christmas Party, and that Jon Stewart is a hottie! If I dream that I'm married to Stephen again, I think that I'll dream an affair with Jon too ;-)

No more garlic sausage in the evening! :-)

2 comments:

Christy said...

You didn't give birth to baby eaglets, in your dream, did ya'?! :)

Jadon said...

Well, remember that Stephen wants to be Mr. Melinda Gates...