Saturday, July 22, 2006

Trying to get back in the groove

What a F-ed up week... I'm sorry that I haven't updated. Here's what's brewing in my world.

I have not one, but TWO jobs now. I'm working part-time at both, but right now, it's pushing full-time hours during my training. Place one is a telecommunications company and I get a freaking cool cell phone! It has streaming tv and XM radio, plus I can download and play mp3's. Of course, this is all free to me!!! Yay! Job two is with a music retailer (and anyone who knows me, knows that I spent most of my money there anyway... )

I've been working 'training' shifts at both, and I am really excited about them.

Then, on Wednesday, My main squeeze had his wisdom tooth pulled. I thought I had it bad... He swelled up way worse than I did. So I've made him some 'world famous' mashed potatos :-) (Thanks Becky!) and made him loads of pudding and soup. He's getting really tired of soft foods, and therefore getting really cranky.

And finally, the best news... My friends Kim and Curtis are in Calgary right now, and Curtis said that he would bring me back some Krispie Kreme Donughts!!! That's a perfect gift! :-)

5 comments:

becky said...

Hey! I was wondering where you went off to. Good to have ya back. Let's do lunch or something sometime soon -- I wanna hear all about the wedding!

Terri said...

I LOVE Mashed potatos. Must share the recipe!!!

Breanne Gentner said...

I used to work at TM when it first opened up! You'll have to get used to me stopping by to say hi, I am always coming to talk to Jared and Sandra.

Tracey said...

Becky, Lunch or sumpthin' would rock! I'm sending you an email right now :-)

Terri - I'm really not sure Becky's exact recipe, but I just put canned corn, some grated carrots and salt and pepper to taste. They aren't as good as the Original, but they worked this week.

Brea - I had no Idea you worked there?!!? Did you work with Darren? How Come I don't know you??? I used to hang out with them lots. (That's kinda how I got the Job)

Breanne Gentner said...

No, I never worked with Darren just know him through Leesa and working there. I worked there when it first opened up, in 2003. So from September 2003-March 2004, when I was transferred to Regina and I worked at the TM there until October 2004. I also worked at Metalsmiths from September 2002-March 2004, I was recruited to TM from there. Crazy small world hey?