Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I'm really back, For real!


When I called a girlfriend today, the only thing that she had to say about me not talking to her for two weeks was, "Are you really back, For Real?"

Yes, I'm back really for real! :-)

What a fantastic trip! It was hectic and emotional and full of rage at times, but I only had to call Travis once, In tears. That is a good thing. With my sisters, though we do love each other, we fight, and by fight, I mean that if we could harness the power and energy expended in these battles, we could power the earth many times over.

Here are a few pictures of the wedding. I haven't uploaded any of the Reunion pictures yet.


Here's My sister and Amanda (Matron of Honor) Just before they went into the Church.
Christine and David Saying their Vows.
David Searching for the Garter... I think :-)
And a fine example of WHY red wine is served by the glass, and not by the bottle...

What a Hot couple! - No Really, It was almost 31 degrees out there!


2 comments:

Terri said...

Great pictures. Looks like fun was had by all!!!

Jackie said...

Cool pictures! Glad to hear you had a good time.

Thanks for the tag....I'm working on it and I'll post it soon.