Friday, August 11, 2006

So Sleepy...

I have this strange insomnia coming over me lately. I cannot seem to fall asleep. This week, It's either been the heat or last night, it was the storm. I dunno what to do.

This is going to be a long weekend. I have worked every day since Sunday, and will continue to do so until the Sunday after next :-) That's my problem now, I have no time to get into trouble anymore! What was I thinking!!! Two jobs! CRAZY!?!?!

I think that Travis and I are going to the ex tomorrow night. He has passes for the ex and the chuckwagon races. I'm kinda excited, because I've never been to a chuckwagon race. I'm really not sure what a chuckwagon even is! (That's not very country of me, I realize.) I'm sure that I'll have a funny story to tell tomorrow.

See Y'all then!

3 comments:

Saskboy said...

Are you coming to the Saskblogs BBQ on Aug 19 next Saturday? Lance has the details up now.

Terri said...

We are going to the EX on Sunday. I can't wait. We haven't been in years!

Saskboy said...

Hi,
As you probably noticed, the Saskblog's event was moved to Sept 23rd. I just wanted to make sure someone didn't see your comment page and think it was still Aug 19th ;-)
There's an RSVP form for it too now.