Friday, August 18, 2006

Big Brother is AWESOME this summer!

Have you been watching Big Brother All Stars? This season is really fun. There is so much backstabbing going on! I was really excited for Chicken George to win HOH this week. He seemed so out of sorts when he won :-) I hope that Mike Boogie keeps the Coup d'Etat to himself again this round. I'd like to see James get booted on Sunday! Gotta love Double Eviction weeks!

If you didn't understand ANY of what I just said, Where have you been all summer?!!? Big Brother is one of the top ten shows of all time. BTW, if you don't want to pay for the live feed, here's a great link to a daily update site hosted by the guy at the Movie Spoiler.

On to real life (at least my own real life)...

The Ex was great! I was spoiled rotten by my loving hubby. We dined on fair food, took in the hypnotist show, wandered through the trade show, played a few games, watched some chuckwagon racing, and finally, went on the Ferris wheel. It was a lovely evening all round.

Travis even "won" me a $10 teddy bear (that means he paid $10 to play for a $1.00 toy) I can't imagine taking children to the fair though. It was freaking expensive to go on the rides plus admission and treats, a day at the ex could easily run a family $100 or more!

I've been enjoying the summer. The dog and I went for a very long walk down by the river last night. The weather was perfect! I wished that I had brought my camera. There were all kinds of birds along the Meewasin trail last night, and Tika had a blast chasing them all!

It sounds like that the Sask blogger meet - Saskatoon edition - is planned for the weekend of September 23rd. I hope to be going, and meeting all of you live and in person. Remember - I'm not a stranger, I'm just strange :-)

Have a great night Everyone!

2 comments:

Just Me said...

I'm a huge Big Brother fan! I've been especially enjoying this season. And I have to admit- I hope Will sticks around, just because he is so entertaining to watch!

Janine said...

Shhh - another closet BB watcher here, too!