Sunday, September 03, 2006

Allo, Allo, Allo!

(Imagine the title being said in an "Eliza Doolittle" cockney accent, and it will make more sense)

Hey all of you groovy fellas and schnappy ladies! How are all of you's doin?!?

I'm Great! I'm officially drinking and blogging. I'm having a couple of glasses of wine, and watching the Labor Day Game on TSN. That's not a normal combo is it? My hubster is gone again for the weekend, and I'm here working my bum off at the mall :-( Boo-urns for that!

So in my (GULP!) week long absence, I've been tagged by the super duper Bree! Here goes:

Eight things you never knew about me.

1) I secretly cheer for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers every Labor Day.

2) I HATE one of my supervisors, but I LOVE my job.

3) I won a nation wide contest run by YTV in 1994 and I got the very first version of the Playstation as the first prize.

4) I am a published author. In Grade ten, my English teacher submitted a short story of mine for printing in a book.

5) I finished the Spyro the Dragon game in four days (19:43 total time in game).

6) I cheated on one boyfriend, one time. I felt so terrible afterward, that I swore I would never cheat again, for anything, on anyone, Ever!

7) I have a soft spot in my heart for the movie Clueless.

8) I think that Corner Gas is slightly overrated! Just because they are from a small town, and I am too, a small part of me feels like they aren't always laughing with us but sometimes laughing at us.

So now I'm tagging: Terri, Christy, and my favorite Mama-to-be, Becky.

2 comments:

Terri said...

You cheer for the Blue Bombers? ARE YOU MAD?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Just kidding, cheer for whomever you want too..just not Edmonton..EWWW!

Tracey said...

Not all the time, Just on the Labour Day games! It's a weird rooting-for-the-underdog kind of thing.