Sunday, August 27, 2006

Crazy Weekend over!

I HATE CRUISE WEEKEND!

Sorry folks, but What a waste of a good summer weekend. I was at "The Phone kiosk" all weekend, and if I have to say "_____ and ______ are two separate companies" again in the next 24 hours, I will make a shiv out of a bic pen and a cell phone battery, I swear it!!!

The mall was packed all weekend, but today was the worst. 1st Avenue was blocked off and they had cars all up and down in front of the Midtown. It was brutal. There were so many people. Plus, there were these kids in pink t-shirts, from some youth evangelical group, who were stopping people, and asking them about their relationship with Christ. Now, I've got no problem with people talking about God, but don't start bothering strangers in a packed mall. That's how people get irritable!!!

On a funny note, today among all of the strange people, and car people, and religious people I talked to today, there was a very nice man and his son who came up to the Kiosk. He and I talked for a bit about different phone stuff, and we gave his Son and Daughter some cute stickers. They all looked familiar, but I couldn't place them. Then as they were getting ready to leave he said his son's name, and I realized that I had been talking to Terri's Hubster and JJ!!! What a small world! Girl, next time you are in the mall, stop by and say Hi!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Are you serious?!?!?!?! I am so sorry. I didn't even realize. BAD TERRI for not putting 2 and 2 together. I knew you worked in a kiosk in the mall...I kept thinking it was the "other" one. I am so sorry. Of course I will come say hi! I was off in Fairweather looking for some clothes for an upcoming baptism in the family.

And the kids loved the stickers and that Bird Tattoo. JJ is proudly wearing it on his his forearm like his Daddy's Scorpion.