Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Is Melancholy Contagious?

Have you ever felt blue for no good reason at all?

I have tons o' goodness all around, and yet this week, I've been kinda glum. I feel like there i something lurking just around the corner waiting to pounce if I get too excited or cheery.

I guess that it doesn't help that I have been rather sluggish due to a nasty cold that I picked up at work (thanks boss ;-) but still, I just plain feel gross.

Maybe I'm just depressed that the final two in Big Brother are Stupid Erica and Boogie. Boo-Urns! I would totally spend the summer in a house in California to win a half-million. Plus, they get paid to be there, don't they? It would be a win-win situation :-)

Last night I talked to my parents on the phone, and my Mom said that she wants our Santa letters soon. WHAT! Already! It's only September, Ma!?!? That might be the reason for some gloom too... knowing that the mall will start piping Christmas Carols through the airwaves in a few short weeks...

I'm off to the races kiddies, see you all later!

No comments: