Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Sparkle sparkle!

Who would have guessed that organizing an hour's worth of activity for five and six year old girls would be so stress-filled!!!

(All the Moms in the crowd stand up and say "Duh!")

I'm wroking out the details for some neat outings for my Spark group this year. I'm dreaming big and hoping that If I cast out a few different lines, I can hook one or two big ones! The thoughts right now are: Airport tour, Radio Station tour, Art Gallery night, U fo S Observatory visit, and maybe a TV station tour. I am 97% confirmed on one of these so far. The best outcome would be that they are all available, and I choose one or two for this year and save one or two for the next.

Also, I'm looking for a co-leader...Know anyone who likes to hang out with little girls, colour inside the lines, prefers campfires to ovens and likes the Chocolate cookies more than the vanilla ones??? They would be a perfect match to me as a leader!! (I always knew that this web site would turn into a personal ad... :-)

2 comments:

Candy Minx said...

Best of luck with your mentoring of young kids, that is important work! I hope you find a really fun partner too. I love the look of yourblog it just zings!!!

I found you throught Thursday Thirteen...sorry if I'm early here is my TT list...

http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/2006/09/thirteen-things-i-can-do-to-save-world_14.html

Breanne Gentner said...

I would for sure be your coleader, if I wasn't already a contact guider for my own Brownie group! :) And you're making me feel like the worst one ever... you keener!! I might have to take some hints from you.