Saturday, October 07, 2006

(A Late) Thursday 13 Quickie

( Here's a late entry. I went through my CD's, took one counted 13 spaces down and took the next one. I thought that would be a very random sample and a fair selection.)

Thirteen of my CD's at random:



1.) Counting Crows - August and Everything After








2.) Nirvana - Unplugged in New York








3.) The Arrogant Worms - Christmas Turkey








4.) Matthew Good Band - Underdogs







5.) A disc of various rap and hip-hop that my sister burned for me a few years ago that She titled "Sex Me Up Songs"






6.) The Beatles - Rubber Soul








7.) The Meligrove Band - Planets Conspire







8.) The Shins - Oh Inverted World








9.) Ok Go - Ok Go (self titled debut)







10.) The Tragically Hip - Live Between Us








11.) The Doors - The Soft Parade







12.) Great Big Sea - Play









13.) Emm Gryner - The Summer of High Hopes

No comments: