Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Cheeky Monkey


Dirty little Monkey! That's not what the internet is for!
(Photo courtesy Jared formerly of Telus)

It's been a long week here at monkey central.

I am this close to being done my shopping. There is so much that I'd like to buy for everyone. That's my problem. I'm a giver. I have always been one. Even if I can't afford it, or I shouldn't do it, I always do. I spend and spend. I bought The Husband 5 things because I saw them, and I knew that he would like them. I spent way too much money on him. I went over our limit, and now I am scrambling to pay for other important stuff, like my Starbucks addiction.

(Christmas Blend only comes once a year!)

I have been Santa to everyone, and now I'm almost done being Martha too. I've just got a little bit of baking to finish up, and then that's it.
No more holiday spirit for me! :-)

I'm not going home for Christmas this year. It's kinda bad, but I don't really feel like it's Christmas. We didn't decorate the house at all. There is no tree, no stockings, no lights, candles, cards, anything! I get my fill of "Christmas" at the mall. And even there, we aren't playing Christmas music in the store, nor has there been any "decoration" put out in the store either. Why do I have no holiday cheer?

I'm not a grinch or anything... I mean, I would love to go and see the Enchanted Forest, and go to friends houses and be merry, and such, but it hasn't happened. Frankly, unless we get invited to go out, it probably won't happen either.

Meh, I worry too much.

On a completely unrelated note, (and Terri, if you are reading this you have to help me!!!), I am stuck on Weffriddles Set two level 35. The level is INSANE! I have been here for a week. I look at it, try an answer, go to an error page, get mad, leave the computer, come back, try again, and get completely frustrated. The answer is probably right in front of me, but I'm stumped. I've gotten this far without help. (Travis tried to help a couple of times, but I've used google or wikipedia for the rest of them. Where are you right now Terri? Have you passed this one? Please, for the love of all that is holy, someone out there give me some help on this darn thing!

3 comments:

Terri said...

Sorry..haven't got that far. Life got to busy. January maybe?

Anonymous said...

so you better have a damn good reason for not going home on Christmas, scroogie, b/c once again there is food for all to share!

Tracey said...

Well, Munro, (I still call you that, b/c Duperreault is too damn long to type!), how does having to work sound for you.

I'm planning on being there to crash at your place and drink your liquor cabinets dry at New Years.

Is that ok? Btw, when do you want your Present? What do you WANT???

Call me on my cell, (If you don't remember it, Kim has it) if you call at night when I'm at work.