Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year...or whatever.

The holidays came and went without any fanfare on my behalf this year.


That is truly sad. I wrapped gifts, and baked a few cookies, but I had little, to no Christmas spirit.

My New Year's Resolution... To get out of this funk! To move into a bigger space and really get to unpack our things. I think that if I can de-clutter my home, I can de-cluter my head. (Does that make sense?)

Anyhoo, I got a boatload of books for Christmas, and I have already begun to devour them. First up, Plan B: Further thoughts on Faith by Anne Lamott.

2 comments:

Terri said...

I am in dire need of a home decluttering also. It's amazing how much crap you accumulate over time.

Lazy Daisy said...

You can't organize clutter. Our home is small so we only have what we truly love. The mission we work at is so cluttered you can barely move around the building. I do think clutter does "eat away at your spirit" and robs you of peace and rest. Thanks for being such a good friend to my grrrl.