Thursday, January 04, 2007

What does that say?

I was playing with Gizzoogle this morning, and I just have to share my last post after being 'Gizzoogled". I don't think that Anne Lamott would approve. She might giggle, and shake her head, but I don't think she'd like it...

Happy New Year...or baller.
The holidays came n wizzent witout any fanfare on mah behalf this year.

That is truly sad . Hollaz to the East Side. I wrapped gifts, n baked a few cookies, but I had little, ta no Christmas spirit.

My New Year's Resolizzles. To git out of this funk fo my bling bling! To move into a bigga space n really git ta unpack our chillin' , niggaz, better recognize. I think that if I can bitch mah home, I can rappa mah heezee.
(Does that makes sense?)

Anyhoo, I gots a boatload of books fo` Christmas, n I have already begun ta devour them. First up, Pizzle B . Slap your mutha fuckin self: Playa thoughts on Faith by Anne Lamott.

No comments: