Friday, June 15, 2007

Revealed!!! The ending to the Harry Potter book 7!


Click here to read the fantastic ending to the new Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

I never would have guessed that this is how it all wraps up. I'm still going to read the whole book though :-)

EDIT: June 17, 2007 - Apparently some people think that I'm really a lame arse, and that I would post the real book spoiler. First of all, I would probably be sued by Ms. Rowling and at the very least heavily questioned on how I received such information. Second, I usually warn before I spoil an ending, and post it in white or something sneaky like that. Not everyone loves spoilers and I am careful how I present such information. :-)

To those of you who were either reluctant to read the link, or most specifically, to the person who sent me a mean email about this... It's not real. It's a joke, based on the Sopranos ending. It was supposed to be all in good fun.

No comments: