Wednesday, October 31, 2007

#10 - X365

Paul P. - You have to be the craziest guy I know. You are trouble with a capital T, Baby! You are "balls deep" with everything you do, and I love it! I love being in your peripheral vision and just being a part of your scene. You have introduced me to so many neat people with interesting theories and strange past-times.

You are one of the reasons why I love my part-time job. You are full of stories and experiences that I can appreciate and enjoy. Last Christmas, we hung out after work, you, me and E.H., and it was a night filled with fantastic music, drinks, and amazing conversation (My three favorite things). You are there to listen, when I need some good advice, you are there to talk when I need to listen to someone else, and you are there to go out and distract me in the best ways possible.

You are a talented filmmaker, and I look forward to your big screen debut. I know that someday soon, I will be in line to see a PCP Production at the cineplex and I will think back to how we used to "touch some butts" and do some "butt touchin" and wonder how many casting couches you will have people sleep on to get where you are going to. :-)

Much love and stuff,
Tracey.

No comments: