Tuesday, October 30, 2007

#9 - X365

Jody H - You and I were T-R-O-U-B-L-E whenever we got together :-) This leads to an honest question: Do you think that our bra's are still hanging in the club room at that place in that town...??? Wink, Wink, Nudge, Nudge.

You practically lived with me that summer in the Green House. That's why we were so good together in Saskatoon at first. We were perfect for each other. We both wanted a good time, and each made sure that the other was keeping entertained. I did not realize how many places served alcohol when you are driving from Assiniboia to Saskatoon. I will never forget the night we pulled over on the highway to get out of the car and watch the northern lights shining, and people kept stopping to see if we were alright.

I miss your enthusiasm and your willingness to to help a friend out. You seemed really happy the last time we talked, and I hope that your life keeps getting better and better. Love You Girl!

No comments: