Wednesday, October 24, 2007

#3 - X365

Pam K. - You were the first person I ever Hated. I am ashamed of it now, (and there will be a few people that are going to be shocked at this post) but I am afraid to add you to my facebook, because I am worried that you will reject me.



For some reason, your validation was so important to me in High School, that I thought that I was an absolute loser because we didn't ever hang out. I acted like I was too cool to give a damn, but I really just wanted to be your friend. I look back now and I wonder why you didn't like me. We never really knew enough about each other to hate the other one, so why did we never talk? I didn't want to be your best friend, or have sleepovers and braid your hair, but I am sure that we could have at least talked to each other... I am realizing now that being petty and rude just for the sake of being petty and rude is really stupid and I want you to kow that if you ever read this, please add me so we can talk. Maybe we can't be friends, but I do want to be friendly.

No comments: