Thursday, October 25, 2007

#4 - X365

Rodney G. - You were the first boy that I ever remember being my babysitter. I didn't know what it meant at the time, but you were my very first crush. I adored you! You were the only boy I knew who would play with my Barbie dolls. I didn't know why you made the dolls hump Ken like that at the time, but now I get it :-)

You were sweet to let me, an annoying little kid, up into your treehouse and play with you. I have some great memories of playing up there. I remember standing on my fence yelling across the alley to you and your brother, "Boys, come and play with me!" and you two would. You included me more than I probably deserved.

I think you are married, and you have kids now, and I hope that they get an awesome treehouse like the one that you used to have :-)

No comments: