Saturday, October 27, 2007

#6 - X365

Brent B. - We met in college and I was able to help you out when you got tossed out of your apartment by tossing you into a spare bedroom in my house :-)

That was a decision I will NEVER regret. I will always remember our late night talk where I declared that only 2% of the guys in my life were decent human beings, and that you were that 2%... I was really happy that you and Bonnie got together. I know that she is the Soulmate that you truly deserve. I was so sad when I heard about Zachary. I wish that I could have been there for you in some way. I know that people come together and grow apart, it's only human nature, but I wish we had stayed close. You were a bright spot in a dark winter.

I wish you and her a lifetime of happiness and I want you to make a ton of babies together. You are a FANTASTIC Dad, and I know that you will have the chance again.

No comments: