Friday, October 26, 2007

It's quiet here in Marshmallow land

My Parents are headed to the big city to visit and because they both have different business ventures to take are of this weekend. The sucky part of this is that I work all weekend, so I have little to no time with them. I work all day tomorrow, and then I am headed off to bed early to be up for work at the call center at 4:00AM... Yes, I said four AM.

Poop!

The only bright spot (pun intended) in this weekend is the FANTASTICALLY large full moon that is shining through my front window right at this moment. I am so in love with the moon. Today at work, Paul said that all the women in the world get more amorous during Full Moons... I wonder if that is true? Hmmm... He might have been making it up, but if I was with someone special right now, it would take less than a half a glass of wine to do the trick. (That might not be just because of the moon though :-)

No comments: