Monday, October 29, 2007

#8 - X365

Rebekah B. - Where do I begin? You are the person I can tell anything to. You truly know everything there is to know about me. You know about June 21. That is my biggest secret. I don't really know what made me tell you, but it was a good feeling to let you know about it. I finally met you after knowing about you online for a couple of years. You should have never befriended me! Look at all of the trouble I cause :-) Tee hee hee!

You understand my fascination with Engineers, my obsession with Grey's and my new love of Pies and Pie Makers. You are there with a sympathetic ear, a pot of tea and girly movies when I need them. You are also the reason that I have been kicking ass (and losing mine) at the gym.

I don't think you hear it often enough, but Girl, you ROCK! I know that you are having a rough time, but you will make it and I am here to do your bidding and be at your beck and call. So Call Me! I love you and Mr. B and little Miss B. too!

1 comment:

becky said...

Thanks, girl. After the days I've had, your timing is perfect.

I love you back!