Tuesday, November 13, 2007

#23 - X365

Amanda S. - We met in Grade 1. I stole your strawberry eraser and you told the teacher. I got in trouble and then we SOMEHOW (?!?!?!) became friends.

I loved your family. You adopted me on weekends. What was with me and you farm friends? I loved heading out to the pastures and hanging out with the cows. I'm a dork, I know. :-)

You always had this innocence about you. I will never forget having to explain what a dildo was after we watched the Brad Pitt movie Seven... Neil and Kim and I thought that you were kidding... I also remember sneaking you and Conrad around. Your Dad didn't want you dating, so we hid you two for so long. I hated doing that, but we did it because we loved you and wanted you to be happy.

I hope you are happy wherever you are now. I miss your innocence, and I wish I had been able to share in it. I don't know why I grew up so much faster than you...

Nerd Herd Forever!!!

No comments: