Wednesday, November 14, 2007

#24 - X365

Levi S. - So, I met you through a friend / Co-worker and I immediately liked you. You are smart and well-read and handsome. I thouroughly look forward to any chance I get to see you in hopes of picking your brain on music stuff, but that doesn't happen nearly as often as I would like.

You are an uber talented musician. I adore both of your projects. Did you know that 'Aurora Boreaopus' is my favorite song of all time? Ever? Of all of the songs in the world? The whole world?

You probably didn't know that. But now I guess you do.

Last year at my very first live Volcanoless show (September 2006), I really got to see your passion for the music come through. My friend, no one could make a box of KD into a musical instrument as well as you did that night :-) Bravo for finding your passion and making it into your reality. I am your biggest fan and I support you and the boys (and Elsa too :-) all the way! Someday, when you are super famous, promise me an autograph and a hug when I stand in a line overnight somewhere to see you again!

"The rain falls. We crash into the waves. This glorious night explodes into glass. The way we were... well we can't avoid this crash. We watch the stars. A gentle dance that steals your breath. A thief in the night. We blame it all on but we can't wait for morning so we send a call for light. A long way down. The way we were well we can't. It's a long way down." - 'Aurora Boreaopus' - From Chimpan-a to Chimpan-z

No comments: