Thursday, November 22, 2007

#32 - X365

Janelle S. - You were the youngest of an all-girl household, so you seemed to exude beauty and confidence all through your junior high and high school days. I was super jealous of you, because I cannot think of a single day when you looked like crap.

I mean, you were always put together. You had this aura of womanhood long before I knew what that would mean. You were not ever snobby or 'posh' about it, because you were sure able to tomboy it up with the best of them, but you acted in a manner that was becoming of a lady most of the time.

Reading this over, it sounds like I'm saying that you were some princess, but I don't mean it like that. I guess you just had a sense of style and grace that I think was beyond your years and you carried yourself well. I wish that I had your poise when I was 16.

No comments: