Friday, November 23, 2007

#33 - X365

Steven H. - You were the nicest person I have ever met. Your family doesn't deserve you. You are quiet, polite, respectful, controlled and articulate...Are you sure that you are related to your family??? :-) Joking aside, you are a great guy, and I hope that I can still see you occasionally even after this whole thing between me and Travis is worked out.

I will never forget the first night I met you. It was the night that we drove to Biggar through that horrible storm to get to your Dad. You guys all said your goodbyes and then he passed away. I was pretty shocked that your family would include me in something so private and personal.

I was honored to be with you all and I will always hold a special place for you in my heart Steven, You are like a little Brother to me. I hope that you are staying out of trouble. Keep up on that dart game. You need to beat those cousins of yours more often :-) And keep your eye on You-know-Who for me. Make sure that he doesn't drink too much, too often...I still worry about him.

No comments: