Friday, November 30, 2007

This is officially the last post ever from Kim's

I'm all packed up and ready to go.

I cannot believe how much stuff I have here at Kim and Curtis'. I mean, how much shit have I dragged in here since I moved in? I must have bought a whole new suitcase worth of clothes and shoes, because I had to borrow 3 suitcases to move out of here!

I made a Facebook group to sucker, er I mean, to ask my friends to help me move out. I got a good response so this should go really well.

We're loading up the trucks on Sunday and moving me clear across the city. I have a really nice townhouse in Lawson Heights. I'm literally on the river. It will be amazing this spring for me to go and jog along the river. I am actually feeling the motivation to do so too :-)

I'm actually dreading this move though. Of course moving itself really sucks, but there is more than the physical move that I'm dreading. There's the whole "last step to independence" thing too. I mean, this is going to be it. After this, I am on my own completely. There is no more leaning on my friends. This is all me now baby!

If I fail, if I succeed, it all depends on THIS GIRL! and I mean, I know I can do it. I lived on my own, without a man, before but I was 21... It was WAYYYY easier then. Now I know that the world is out to get me and that I have a target on my back. I feel all used up. This is really going to be a hard month. Oh, and btw, I won't have internet for a while, so my posts are going to be written, and then posted later, so expect some delays...

No comments: