Monday, December 17, 2007

#57 - X365

Jordon L. - I see from your facebook that you are a big wig in the T.O. I knew from my first conversation with you that you were destined for greatness... You were this quirky, cute guy who didn't belong in Assiniboia. You are bigger than that town could handle. Plus, you had this amazing truck. it wasn't all new and flashy, it was this vintage beast that suited you. it didn't quite fit in with all of the other "trucks" in the student lot.

I wish that I'd had the nerve to kiss you that night at your grad party... Did you know that? I really wanted to kiss you. You gave me a ride back from the farm, and you were parked in the street in front of my apartment and we hesitated for a few seconds (but it felt like hours) and I really wanted to lean over and kiss you. That is one of my only regrets in this life. I call a do-over! Where's Doc Brown and that damn Delorian when you need it...

No comments: